Customised and in-company training courses
Intermedio offers customised and in-company training solutions: from adjusting learning objectives and intake sessions with students to the full integration of company-specific cases. At Intermedio you will advance your skills and knowledge with study materials that are aligned to your needs and wishes.
We do everything possible to ensure your business and individual learning targets are reached. We devote extra attention to student motivation and to stimulating the learning process. You will learn from passionate teachers who have great experience in the subject matter as well as in education and in the development of study materials.
Your learning process will be supported by demonstrations, challenging hands-on exercises, video, study groups, educational games and targeted cases.
Why choose Intermedio training courses?
- Your learning targets and wishes fully catered for
- Company-specific approach
- Experienced and motivated educators
- Our educators are subject experts
- Interactive study activities
- Time for personal attention
- Enjoyable study experience
- Location: possible anywhere in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Other countries upon request.
Welcome to our inspiring study environment!
Our areas of expertise
- Information architecture
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Business Process Modelling
- BPMN and UML
- Agile and Scrum
- Information Security
Examples of customised training courses
- Developing strategy for your organisation
- Business Process Modelling in BPMN: basic and advanced
- UML versus BPMN
- What Agile and/or Scrum can mean for your organisation
- Lean Business Model Canvas
- Use of/implementation of Visual Paradigm, Sparx Enterprise Architect or Signavio Process Editor
- Specific models (UML, BPMN) within modelling tools
- Strengthening information security within your organisation
Please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss the (customised) training possibilities for your company.