New version of Enterprise Architect
A new version of Enterprise Architect is officially released! Enterprise Architect 13 includes lot’s of enhancements and new technologies for distributed agile modeling and design, cloud-based deployment, project management, integrated simulation, visualization, testing, software design and database engineering.
Enterprise Architect 13 is a unique model driven team-based lifecycle platform. It offers modeling strength and flexibility of UML 2.5 combined with a rich toolset.
Agile Accessible Modeling:
- New Ribbon Interface: Quickly access the tools you need in a clean modern looking UI.
- Searches and Charts: Enterprise Architect 13 includes a host of new searches to help you manage and construct your models.
- Diagram Filtering: Highlight diagram elements without changing the underlying structure or integrity of the model.
- Time Aware Modeling: Create incremental versions of models, track how they evolve over time.
- Project Management using Kanban: New Kanban tools and technologies for project management.
- SysML Simulation with OpenModelica: Bring your models to life.
- Model Chat: Facilitate communication between team members.
- Publish to Joomla: Publish your model information to Joomla!
- Document Window: New ways to view element linked documents and Customizable dynamic documents
- Improved Interoperability: Furnished with hundreds of significant improvements – visit the product release page for more details.
Download free Sparx Enterprise Architect 13 trial edition.
Post a comment