Business strategy course: strategic route to growth and success
Are you looking for ways to consistently improve your organisational performance? Would you like to bring more clarity to your department or company while ensuring your organisation grows structurally?
Are you looking for a clear direction for your company and need guidance in how to set and achieve organisational goals? If that’s what you are looking for, then welcome to a world where leaders aim for real results.
In this Business Strategy training course, you will learn how to create a long-term strategy and develop ways to reach your company’s goals. You will also discover the benefits of strategic thinking and scenario thinking. This Business Strategy course provides you with a firm foundation in current theory while being very practically oriented to help you make a start with strategy analysis and strategy execution. The changing market demands the constant adjustment of your strategy if you want to stay competitive; therefore you will also learn how to perform effective strategy evaluation.
Through many challenging exercises, you will receive training and be given practical tips to help you develop your strategy. We encourage you to bring your own business cases so you can start working on your strategy right away! Strategic thinking will help you achieve continuous business growth, ensure innovation and successful long-term planning.
Customised and in-company courses:
We offer customised training solutions: from adjusting learning objectives to full integration of company-specific cases, we can tailor programmes to suit your specific needs. Please contact us if you are interested in a customised course.
- The relationship between mission, vision and strategy
- The difference between goals and strategy
- The art of making mission, vision and strategy
- Formulating business values
- What is strategy?
- The importance of strategy
- Strategy analysis
- Tools for analysing the organisation and its environment
- Strategy execution
- Techniques and tips to keep your strategy on track
- Strategic thinking and lean thinking
- Introduction to scenario thinking
- Creating scenarios
- Current trends in strategic thinking
- Strategic alignment
- The strategist’s role.
Objectives Business strategy course
By following this Business Strategy training course you will:
- Understand the added value of mission, vision and strategy
- Learn the prerequisites for a clear vision, mission and strategy
- Practice how to evaluate strategies
- Learn how to perform a strategy analysis
- Learn how to execute your strategy
- Learn how to formulate a clear strategy based on a proper analysis
- Know how to keep your strategy execution on track
- Know how to evaluate and adjust your strategy
- Get acquainted with scenario thinking
- Practice making strategic decisions and how to defend your choices
- Learn about trends and developments related to strategy
- Learn to translate strategic choices into concrete aims and actions.
Who should attend
This Business Strategy course is developed for:
- Entrepreneurs and start-ups
- and anyone looking for effective ways to consistently improve organisational performance and structurally increase organisational growth.
Prerequisites: It advisable that you have several years of management experience.
Duration: 2 days (~ 16 hours)
Language: English or Dutch
Location: The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht or your preferred location (in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Other countries upon request).
Dates: Various dates are possible upon request.
Instructor: Your instructor has a broad knowledge of Business strategy and is adept at bridging theory and practice.
Certificate: Participants will receive a certificate of completion.
If you wish to receive more information or would like to discuss the training possibilities for your company, please contact us using the form below.