Official release of Visual Paradigm 13 modelling software
January, 2016 – Visual Paradigm International Limited announced today the release of the Visual Paradigm 13 modelling software.
New features in Visual Paradigm 13 modelling software
The Visual Paradigm 13 modelling software introduces a number of new features, which includes:
- Introduced web-based requirements management
- Re-designed sprint management UI
- Context-based UeXceler toolbar
- Logged user story changes
- Improved breadcrumb for better navigability
- Re-designed user story filter
- Indication of branch-editing use cases and user stories
Enhancements in Visual Paradigm 13
Enhancements to the new Visual Paradigm 13 modelling software includes:
- Supported Java 8 in code engineering
- Supported screen capturing on Mac
- Enhanced bulk sharing of diagrams in PostMania
- Supported collation in database domain
- Supported additional Sybase datatypes
- Supported complex conditional checking in Doc. Composer template
Pricing and Availability
The Visual Paradigm 13 modelling software is immediately available. Visual Paradigm 13 is available under both single-seat (developer-based) and floating licenses. They both include one-year software maintenance, which covers all the version upgrades and customer supports within a year since purchasing.
Visual Paradigm is a both a software design and management tool. The Visual Paradigm 13 modelling software is designed for a wide range of users including software engineers, system analysts, business analysts and system architects, or for anyone who is interested in reliably building large-scale software systems using an object-oriented approach. In addition, Visual Paradigm supports the latest standards of UML, BPMN and Agile software development.
Visual Paradigm International Limited
Visual Paradigm International Limited is a leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to develop quality applications faster, better and cheaper. Visual Paradigm is dedicated to continually developing and delivering software, services and partnerships to help customers accurately transform their system requirements into high-quality software solutions, all with minimum risk and maximum return on investment. All Visual Paradigm products are designed and developed to remove complexity, improve productivity and compress customers’ software development time frames.