Enterprise Architect 13 released
New version of Enterprise Architect
A new version of Enterprise Architect is officially released! Enterprise Architect 13 includes lot’s of enhancements and new technologies for distributed agile modeling and design, cloud-based deployment, project management, integrated simulation, visualization, testing, software design and database engineering.
Enterprise Architect 13 is a unique model driven team-based lifecycle platform. It offers modeling strength and flexibility of UML 2.5 combined with a rich toolset.
Agile Accessible Modeling:
- New Ribbon Interface: Quickly access the tools you need in a clean modern looking UI.
- Searches and Charts: Enterprise Architect 13 includes a host of new searches to help you manage and construct your models.
- Diagram Filtering: Highlight diagram elements without changing the underlying structure or integrity of the model.
- Time Aware Modeling: Create incremental versions of models, track how they evolve over time.
- Project Management using Kanban: New Kanban tools and technologies for project management.
- SysML Simulation with OpenModelica: Bring your models to life.
- Model Chat: Facilitate communication between team members.
- Publish to Joomla: Publish your model information to Joomla!
- Document Window: New ways to view element linked documents and Customizable dynamic documents
- Improved Interoperability: Furnished with hundreds of significant improvements – visit the product release page for more details.
Download free Sparx Enterprise Architect 13 trial edition.
Signavio version 9.5.1 (SaaS) available
Signavio version 9.5.1 (SaaS edition) has been released by Signavio. This version contains significant improvements to several modules of the software. Read about the latest updates and improvements from Signavio. Improvements brought by this latest release focus on the Signavio Decision Manager and have particularly enhanced the simulation feature.